Corporate & Social Responsibility
Amentco is aware of our obligations to the community, and stakeholders to operate in a socially responsible manner. We are committed to operating within the requirements of state and federal legislation. Our commitment extends to the following objectives:
- Upholding the highest ethical business practices in all our operations.
- Promoting a harmonious work environment and a culture of continuous improvement and learning.
- Maintaining open relationships with employees, elected workplace representatives and other interested parties.
- Incorporating environmental sustainability principles into our activities and decision making at all levels.
- Setting and communicating meaningful environmental objectives and targets for all aspects of our services, and continue to reduce natural resource use and minimise and prevent adverse environmental impacts.
- Engaging community support for environmental principles and maintaining regular communication with people affected by our operations, taking into consideration their views and concerns.
- Contributing to national, regional and local economic well-being and security by creating employment opportunities and purchasing goods and materials locally whenever reasonably possible.
- Supporting community initiatives by participating in local programs and fundraising activities.
- Complying with all relevant legislation and adhering to agreements and standards at local, national and international levels.
Download our full policy below